My email from Roadrunner finishes with roadrunner.com, not with twc.com or rr.com.
You can find the latter server settings here: http://www.emailhelpdesks.co/roadrunner-email-not-working/
I've seen a few other threads that consider this to be a TWC problem (moving their servers, etc.), but I'm not sure that's the case. But my roadrunner.com settings don't seem to apply either, altho I've tried.
but my roadrunner.com settings don't seem to apply either, altho I've tried.
When I first noticed that the incoming server mailbox seemed to have disappeared after the update, I believed I had the problem fixed. Things worked smoothly again when I re-added it with the password.
Then, a few days ago, the above-mentioned Pass command problems failed. In all this, the outgoing mail has never been influenced, it operates well.
As it stands now, let's say 15 percent of the moment, I can effectively transmit my password and receive my mail. What I think is better than nothing